—My madre, when she’s angry.
Jesus, I feel like my age is seriously starting to catch up on me, I’m not that old, I’ve just got a terrible immune system and back.
But anyways allow me to complain.
- Some douche-nozzle stole my iPhone on Thanksgiving, I’ve yet to find it. Seriously, why come over and steal my phone? It’s not that great.
- I wrecked my mother’s SUV, yeah… that is something I regret. I also ended up riding in an ambulance. Let me tell you, a 14 mile drive costs about $600, ridiculous!
- I have no idea what to do with my liptars anymore, the novelty has worn off, I don’t think they’re that great anymore.
- Finals are coming up! Just what ever college student needs, endless hours in the library!
-I haven’t worn makeup in a month, I’ve been to lazy, and I haven’t worn contacts either, terrible.
- My French has gotten worse, like infinitely worse.
- I lost my job. Welcome to America.
- A customer at the restaurant called me Maria, I know I’m Mexican but my name is NOT Maria.
- My arms are like 5 shades darker than the rest of my body…